THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone
Mornin Evan!
1721511977249.png

I was close to these two, we were to far away to see what he caught 'till the news article. Fish on!!!!

Not yet, but dang she's a beauty View attachment 2159570diamonds test, and gold is 14k...rubies appear to be real and florescent. No matches online so could be any number of high-end jewelry guys who made it !! I'll take it in today !!
Mr Bart Bling!! BB!

holy crap gif.gif

G morn T Crew.
Well good morning 🌞 I am curious to see if anyone has input on my newest gadget. Literally ground penetrating radar but not all out commercial construction grade, it's a handheld unit for personal use. There are limited videos online and no manual to speak of included. Just putting feelers out for any info at all. I know it does amazing things but I am still trying to figure it out lol.

Well good morning 🌞 I am curious to see if anyone has input on my newest gadget. Literally ground penetrating radar but not all out commercial construction grade, it's a handheld unit for personal use. There are limited videos online and no manual to speak of included. Just putting feelers out for any info at all. I know it does amazing things but I am still trying to figure it out lol.
I can visualize the device right now.

Screenshot_20240721_061301_Google.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back