Skip to content

Finance B3

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email [email protected]
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email [email protected]
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

By providing feedback, you consent to Yahoo using your responses in marketing materials, including your First Name and Last Initial.

264 results found

1. The new finance format is terrible. If access back to the previous version is terminated, I am done with yahoo.

Yet another unpalatable change. If access back to the last version is gone, so am I.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Stop changing the portfolios pages. Today's (8/14/2024) changes make it almost unusable.

I spend more time scrolling up and down and left and right than I do understanding my holdings. Columns are too wide and tall resulting in too much white space (and more scrolling). I can no longer read my notes. Once I get adjusted to a format, you change it again. Go back to what it was before 8/14/2024. What you have done is made it unpractical to use.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Return to the previous portfolio view

I have a portfolio that I cannot see because you limited the visible number of stocks to 12 in the main view and forced me to click "view more" instead of loading the entire portfolio, which you do in the less useful and redundant side panel. Although you implemented full scrolling for horizontal space at the same time. Assinine. You also gave me no way to increase that number 12 for the initial page. So I am forced to make an extra mouse click every time I load or reload the page
    Your web designers should be fired. They have…

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The "NEW" yahoo finance and stock views are the worst. I have seen. Allow users to revert to previous version!

Allow anyone to easily access the previous version of yahoo finance and stock symbol functionality. It worksd great before but now is completely useless. Yahoo will lose millions of users to other platforma that inform and display information in a coherant manner. Also the comment section should be deleted as it is totally toxic.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE FORMAT!!! WE DON'T WANT YOUR NEW FORMAT!!!

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE FORMAT!!! WE DON'T WANT YOUR NEW FORMAT!!!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Go back to traditional Yahoo Finance

Your new format is a disaster. Can't access etf historical data

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Obviosuly Yahoo is not listening to users of the Finance page as the new one just gets worse and worse

Every time they make a change the screen gets more crowded with garbage I don't need. They even now make the font so big it cuts off columns. I am a 30 year QA analyst and I would not have passed the most recent deployment. The UX is terrible.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. back to classic finance button is not working. Correct it, please and leave it be. MYGA

The back to classic finance button is not working. Correct it, please and leave it be.
    MYGA

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Go Back to Classic Yahoo. We hate this new ugly format. So do our 50's something kids and our 20's something grandkids.

We hate this ugly new format Yahoo kiddies. So do our 50's something kids and our 20's something grand kids. We will never return if this is all you have to offer.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop trying to improve the site!!! All your recent "improvements" are not improving anything. You are making the site more awkward to use!

Revert to the form of a year ago for all aspects of the site and work more with the users before you make ANY changes.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I hate the new look. You have a "return to classic" button, which doesn't work. I agree with the guy who says 'the more you improve it, ..."

I hate the new look. You have a "return to classic" button, which doesn't work. I agree with the guy who says 'the more you improve it, ..."

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This new web site sucks! I want the old web site back.

Go back to the previous version. This Sucks!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Solicit Feedback When Making a Major Change

The new Finance page is not as user friendly and you do have to scroll left and right to view the entire page, as compared to the previous version. It also should not be so difficult to provide feedback and feedback should be solicited when such a major change is taken.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Please bring back classic yahoo finance !!!

Please bring back classic yahoo finance !!!

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve YF by firing page design team and supervisory staff

and anyone else who designed and/or approved this current mess we are locked into!

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. The new version of the portfolio page simply sucks

Terrible UX. Most of the time it does not refresh in real time. When it does, only the price column refreshes.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. yea i dislike the new finance page..the old one was much simpler to use and esp. for charts which i use.

dislike new yahoo finance page. old one much better for stock charts...please offer old page as a default..thank you

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The new finance page designs are sickening, maddening and useless!

My idea is to not only preserve the "classic" format, but to go back even further to the format before it! Yahoo Finance has been a great tool in the past, and every time it changes it gets worse and worse, it's as though the page designers are designing for something OTHER THAN user function and friendliness. If you force people to use the new design, you will lose users in droves, there's no reason to use the Yahoo finance pages when they become nothing more than a news page, designed for ad revenue and user anguish.

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Finance B3

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base