Head Nod to the AI Members

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that as a nod to the many AI generated forum posts here, we should compile a treasure story using AI.

LIMITED TO 3 AI GENERATED PARAGRAPHS PER POST

NO SEQUENTIAL BACK TO BACK POSTS

It was the summer of 1990, and three friends—Luke, Jerry, and Rose—found themselves standing in the overgrown backyard of Luke’s family farmhouse in Northern California. The old place had seen better days, and the once sturdy chicken coop was now a rotting, leaning structure that had long outlived its purpose.

Luke and Jerry, best friends from their college competitive shooting days, had convinced Jerry’s girlfriend, Rose, to join them in the task. Despite the unspoken tensions in her relationship with Jerry, Rose’s pleasant demeanor, sharp humor, and common sense kept the mood light as the trio set about demolishing the dilapidated building.

As Luke’s crowbar struck something solid beneath a pile of decaying wood and straw, they uncovered a small, rusted metal box, its lock long since corroded away.

How do you tell if it's an AI generated post ?? Is there a way to identify this type of post....or is this an assumption??

How do you tell if it's an AI generated post ?? Is there a way to identify this type of post....or is this an assumption??
Personally I don't know if I could but this here below.

Identifying an AI-generated post can be challenging, but there are certain indicators that might help you determine if a post was created by an AI. Here are some key points to consider:

1. Language Consistency: AI-generated texts might have unusual phrasing, repetitive patterns, or inconsistencies in tone and style.
2. Lack of Contextual Understanding: AI may sometimes produce content that seems off-topic or lacks deep understanding of the subject.
3. Repetitive Phrasing: Look for repetitive phrases or sentences that might indicate the use of templates or specific patterns common in AI-generated content.
4. Overly Formal or Robotic Tone: AI-generated posts can sometimes sound overly formal, overly polite, or robotic, lacking the natural flow of human conversation.
5. Grammar and Spelling: While AI tools are often good at grammar and spelling, they might still make mistakes or follow non-standard rules.
6. Metadata: Check the metadata of the post, such as the time of posting and user activity patterns. AI might post at unusual times or with unusual frequency.
7. Source Verification: Verify the content through multiple reliable sources. AI-generated content may not always have accurate or verified information.
8. Tools and Services: Use AI detection tools and services that analyze text to determine the likelihood of it being AI-generated. Some tools include GPTZero, OpenAI’s AI detection tool, and others.

In many cases, it’s a combination of these indicators that can suggest a post might be AI-generated, rather than a single definitive sign.

It was the summer of 1990, and three friends—Luke, Jerry, and Rose—found themselves standing in the overgrown backyard of Luke’s family farmhouse in Northern California. The old place had seen better days, and the once sturdy chicken coop was now a rotting, leaning structure that had long outlived its purpose.

Luke and Jerry, best friends from their college competitive shooting days, had convinced Jerry’s girlfriend, Rose, to join them in the task. Despite the unspoken tensions in her relationship with Jerry, Rose’s pleasant demeanor, sharp humor, and common sense kept the mood light as the trio set about demolishing the dilapidated building.

As Luke’s crowbar struck something solid beneath a pile of decaying wood and straw, they uncovered a small, rusted metal box, its lock long since corroded away.

Rose carefully pried open the rusted box, her fingers trembling with anticipation. The hinges protested, but finally, the lid gave way. Inside, nestled among crumbling fabric, she found an old, weathered diary, its leather cover worn smooth by years of handling. Beside it lay a single, octagon shaped gold coin, with the year 1861 clearly visible on its surface.

Yup...I do feel a certain novel-esqe type Grammer, and storyline....this is all crazy to me ... but I guess people are using AI to write and create all sorts of narrative!! What will they come up with next ??

I need to immediately build an AI generated fortune telling app !! A perfect match for the technology!!

I have a software tool I use that tells if IP used by someone has ever been reported or used for BOT/AI. I have banned more than a few BOTs.

Message Title: Unexpected Garden Find - Need Advice on Next Steps
“Hey all,

So, I was out in the garden yesterday, just doing some casual digging for a new flower bed, and I stumbled upon something quite extraordinary. Imagine my surprise when my shovel hit something hard and I uncovered an old, rusted chest. Let’s just say, what was inside looked like it could be worth more than just a few dollars. I don’t want to reveal too much here, but think shiny and possibly ancient. It’s not something you come across every day, and I’m not sure where to start when it comes to finding out its true value.

Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing? What steps should I take to get it appraised and maybe even sold? I want to make sure I go about this the right way without drawing too much attention. Any advice from those who have dealt with similar finds would be greatly appreciated!”

INSTRUCTIONS TO AI: “ limit it to two sentences and be more cryptic”

Result:
“Hey all,

I unearthed something intriguing in my garden—an old chest with shiny contents. Any tips on discreetly finding its value and potential buyers?”

Hey Blak bart, glad you liked my post! Means a lot.

For a fee, the AI will generate photos to go with the text.
I usually don't care about pictures, most times the post text and structure catches my attention if someone hasn't reported a possible BOT.

Hey Blak bart, glad you liked my post! Means a lot.
I'm learning....really never thought that there would be AI stuff on t-net !! Pretty amazing how fast the AI tech is advancing!!

really never thought that there would be AI stuff on t-net !
My question is, why would someone put an AI on a chat forum? What is to be gained by that? Do they think it will talk us into giving up the secret gold or something?

My question is, why would someone put an AI on a chat forum? What is to be gained by that? Do they think it will talk us into giving up the secret gold or something?
That was my next question?? Not sure what an end goal would be to having AI generated posts ??

That was my next question?? Not sure what an end goal would be to having AI generated posts ??
Ask yourself why this is a free forum to participate in.

Ask yourself why children always goofed around on their parents / grandparents CB radios.

Sounds like a bunch of garbage to me. I'm definitely not an AI fan. I think the mess should be banned. Anyone using it here should be blocked and perma-banned.
I look at AI-generated posts to be a form of fraud.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jill kept trying to alert Jack that the bottom had fallen out of the pail, protesting all the way up, but to no avail. It was then, when they reached to top of the hill that both Jack and Jill finally saw the elusive Gold Leprechaun. They stopped, mesmerised by him sitting on the well wall. The Leprechaun was equally shocked and being discovered was unable to move from where he was seated as Golden Leprechaun rules dictate a Leprechaun must not move once he is discovered , that is until he grants those whom see him 1 golden wish which upon granting he may disappear and be freed from that rule if ever seen by the same people again.
Filled with fear and realisation Jill again tried to alert Jack once again as to the pail with no bottom.
It was to no avail as Jack yelled out in joy to the Leprechaun "I wish for all the gold my pail can hold!"
Jill filed for divorce the following day"

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jill kept trying to alert Jack that the bottom had fallen out of the pail, protesting all the way up, but to no avail. It was then, when they reached to top of the hill that both Jack and Jill finally saw the elusive Gold Leprechaun. They stopped, mesmerised by him sitting on the well wall. The Leprechaun was equally shocked and being discovered was unable to move from where he was seated as Golden Leprechaun rules dictate a Leprechaun must not move once he is discovered , that is until he grants those whom see him 1 golden wish which upon granting he may disappear and be freed from that rule if ever seen by the same people again.
Filled with fear and realisation Jill again tried to alert Jack once again as to the pail with no bottom.
It was to no avail as Jack yelled out in joy to the Leprechaun "I wish for all the gold my pail can hold!"
Jill filed for divorce the following day"
now see that makes way too much sense compared to the nonsense that is posted here from time to time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back