I have a Gold ring with 53082 engraved in the band and that's the only markings it has. Does anyone know what that means?
I would like to see pictures ...
And I think you should acid test it to make sure its real Gold, because if they could put a number on it they could mark it with a Gold K #

I would like to see pictures ...
And I think you should acid test it to make sure its real Gold, because if they could put a number on it they could mark it with a Gold K #
Thank you guys for responding.... it seemed like a date to me as well.... I had it tested and looked at by a professional and it was 14k gold and part of a wedding set. I found the other part of the set and the Diamond was taken out of both pieces but definitely a date and definitely at some point a really nice wedding set. It is part of an estate we are in charge of now . Thanks again

Lots of times a maker's mark and/or a karat marking might be removed during sizing the ring to fit a different sized finger.

Lots of times a maker's mark and/or a karat marking might be removed during sizing the ring to fit a different sized finger.
I didn't know that..... thank you.... I have alot of jewelry and coins to go through and that knowledge helps alot.... there's alot of costume jewelry but they are very old most of them antique so I'm having problems with what's real and what's not but I've learned alot about old costume jewelry because of it lol.... thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back