cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summer Wish List 2024

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2024

Hey all!

We are the @Stiltsoft support team (we develop the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app, and you may often see our answers regarding the plugin and Confluence tables in general here, in the Atlassian Community).

Today we are not going to talk about technical use cases - let's discuss some pleasant things instead.

Recently we've had an internal discussion about our summer wish lists: shared ideas, posted photos, made some mental notes for future adventures (both big and casual). And, as the Atlassian Community is a perfect place to share experience, we've decided to continue our "summer brainstorm" here. 

So, let us share our stories from the summer'2023 and please share yours! Let's update our wish lists together, fulfil them, and make our summer'2024 bright and memorable.

The first item comes from Katerina, our support engineer. Katerina likes (not likes but LOVES!) travelling. Sometimes it can be rather difficult to find a partner (spouses, parents, friends, colleagues, we mean): the vacation period may not coincide, the destination point may not be appealing to everybody, some people prefer as many activities as they can book during the tour and others prefer to lay on the beach with cocktails, etc. So, Katerina decided not to be afraid of travelling alone: last summer she visited her dream country Italy exactly like this. The experience was mind-blowing! Lecco, Bellagio, Сomo towns, new friends, leisurely walks, boat trips, small family cafes with delicious national cuisine, not very popular with mass tourists but very atmospheric places with beautiful sightseeing - a complete reboot and real relaxation. Travelling alone - done!

Katerina.jpg

Ivan, our developer, is afraid of heights. Especially, if we are talking about a cable car cabin somewhere in the mountains. But last summer Ivan decided to overcome himself and bravely rode all the cable roads during his vacation in Georgia. Maybe he is not smiling happily in the picture (it was from the first ride) but he made it and the view was definitely worth it. Overcoming old fears - done!

Ivan.jpg

Nikita, who is also our support engineer, keeps in mind that late spring and summer are perfect seasons for outdoor activities. Even sports that are usually held indoors (gyms, swimming-pools, yoga centers, and so on) can be easily transferred to parks, lakes, and lawns. Need proof? Here is Nikita meditating under a green "tree roof" - twice as healthy. Combining routine sports and fresh air - done!

Nikita.jpg

Well, now it's your turn - please feel free to share your stories!

2 comments

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2024

The highlight of my Summer '23 was visiting my brother's Oyster farm.

brenden_farm2.jpgbrenden_farm.jpg

Like # people like this
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2024

Wow! Have never seen it live!

Thank you for the photos!

Like # people like this
David Taylor September 16, 2024

Travelling is always my way of coping from the stress from work.  I love to learn new cultures, foods chase some falls and lay around the beach and just relax be my own self, and also learn more about life. I know every travel you will learn about yourself, around November I will be heading to Indonesia.. This could be on one my Summer Wish List and  when I was scrolling I saw these photos from  https://gowithguide.com/  I was so amazed by this and this is one of the reason why I wanted to go there.  Does any body been into Indonesia? Any tips and advices would be welcome! 

Bali .pngBali 1.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events